Joining as a WWOOFer gives you access to our hosts’ details. Membership is valid for one year. Here are the terms and conditions of membership we’ll ask you to agree to, please think carefully about them before you join:
- I am 18 years old or older
- I understand that I must be in good physical and mental health before arranging to visit a WWOOF host
- I understand that I am responsible for taking all reasonable care for my own safety during my stay with WWOOF UK hosts
- I understand that WWOOF UK cannot accept responsibility for injury, loss or damage
- I understand that WWOOF UK cannot provide help or advice with visas
- I will be responsible for investigating entry requirements to UK and ensuring I have the appropriate documents to gain entry
- I confirm that I am genuinely interested in organic growing and sustainable living
- I am not attempting to use membership of WWOOF UK only as a means to improve my language skills
- I will have appropriate insurance cover for the type of activities I may be asked to do
- I have read and understood the WWOOF UK ethos and mission statements
- I understand that all data about me that is stored by WWOOF UK is confidential and will not be transferred to other individuals or companies
- I understand that WWOOF UK cannot condone the breaking of national laws or the misuse of substances or alcohol. WWOOF UK reserves the right to cancel a membership registration immediately if we believe the member’s actions may bring the name of WWOOF UK into disrepute.
Want to renew? Log in and then click on Renew membership.