- get practical experience of organic and biodynamic farming, growing, harvesting, preserving and animal husbandry
- people often say growing is therapeutic: reconnect to the soil, get your hands dirty and get grounded
- meet and get inspired by likeminded people; both the hosts you visit and other WWOOFers you meet there
- understand the relationships between local food production and community spirit
- eat totally fresh produce and keep fit and healthy with exercise in the open air
- it's a low-cost way to visit new places and learn new skills
- get lots of interesting stories to tell!
Walk the talk - try it out for yourself