Before you apply to become a WWOOF UK host, please read this:
To renew as a host, sign in to your account (this bit is very important - you must be signed in) and then you use the renew membership link in the left hand menu.
- We ask you to give us some details about you and about your property.
- This will give us some idea of your suitability and will allow us to move your application on to the next stage.
- You will be able to update this information in the future, so don't worry too much about getting it right the first time, but do try and fill in all the boxes.
- When you have completed this second phase, and within two weeks, our Host Contact will email you to arrange a telephone screening.
- Once you are approved, you will be listed in the online WWOOF directory and published in the next host book.
- We allow three months from the date of payment for this process to be completed; if you choose not to complete within that time frame the membership fee will be forfeit.
- If your application is not succesful, we will refund your payment.
- If you prefer, you can print an application form and send it to us by post along with your payment.
- Within two weeks of the application being processed our Host Contact will email you to arrange a telephone screening.
- Once you are approved and your payment is processed, you will be listed in the online WWOOF directory and published in the next host book.
- If at any point in the future you would like to edit your details online, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a username and password to edit your information or, if you prefer, edit it for you.